28 novembre 2006

Canzoni

[...] Why do lovers
Choose others?
We circle, entwine one-another
In that mask that we wear with each other
Oh my god how I looked in that mirror
I looked in a hollow picture
It was something I could frame [...]
Richard Ashcroft - Why do lovers

[...]Per quel che mi riguarda sei un continente obliato.
Per quel che ho visto in fondo mi è piaciuto. ...
Non ci sei più, dopo che ti ho conosciuta.
Marlene Kuntz & Skin - La canzone che scrivo per te

[...]Throughout the soft and timeless days of august
til now the shadows begin to grow much longer
The sunsets fire has deepened blood red
I give you this, the last rose of summer
A token of my unyielding love
So when the winters mantle stills the earth
And all around seems dead and cold
This rose reminds you of a time when all was warm and living[...]
Judas Priest - Last rose of summer

[...] Qualche cosa ti consola
Con gli amici il tempo vola
Ma qualcosa che non torna c' è
C' è che ho freddo e non mi copro
C' è che tanto prima o dopo
Convincendoti ci crederai
Ci crederai che fa più caldo
Da quando non mi hai ormai più accanto
E forse è meglio
perché sorridi un po' di più [...]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento